Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
- 1 cup Steel-cut oats Cooked according to package directions. (Tip: You can cook ahead of time and double or triple up the batch for a quick breakfast bowl during the week.)
- 1 tbsp Sprinkle of nuts or seeds pumpkin, sunflower, almonds, chia, walnuts (any nuts/seeds you like or have on hand)
- 1/2 cup Berries
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup Warmed unsweetened almond, coconut or organic milk for each bowl (optional)
- Stevia or a little honey or agave to taste
- Dash of cinnamon optional
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve warm.
- Pour on extra “milk” if adding
- Top with berries, sprinkle of Stevia/honey/agave and dash of cinnamon.