Sesame Beef, Broccoli & Carrot
- 2 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 12 oz beef strips
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups carrots
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in large skillet, add beef and cook until browned.
- In a cup, mix together coconut aminos, lemon juice & broth.
- Remove beef and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil and garlic to pan. Cook garlic until tender (2-3 mins).
- Add broccoli & carrots, and stir with garlic.
- Add liquid mixture to pan and coat.
- Cook until desired tenderness is reached.
- Add beef back to pan, stir until well coated and heated through. Serve and enjoy!