Thai Chicken Noodles
- 4 cups rice noodles cooked as directed
- 4 tbsp sesame oil divided
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 2 cups cabbage sliced
- 6 oz cooked chicken breast chopped
- 4 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup peanut butter smooth
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp vegetable broth
- Cook noodles as directed. When done, drain and toss with 2 tbsp sesame oil.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame oil in large skillet. Add carrot, cabbage, chicken, green onions, garlic, and ginger.
- Stir fry for a couple of minutes until crisp-tender.
- In separate bowl, mix honey, peanut butter, soy sauce and vegetable broth.
- Add liquid to skillet and cook until desired tenderness is reached.
- Add noodles to skillet and toss with chicken and vegetables. Enjoy!